Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sleep problems in children with neurological disorders.Dev Neurorehabil. 2008; 11: 95-114
- Sleep disorders in children with neurologic disease.Semin Pediatr Neurol. 2001; 8: 258-275
- Sleep of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: actigraphic and parental reports.Behav Sleep Med. 2013; 11: 1-5
- Sleep activation.in: Ebersole J.S. Pedley T.A. Current Practice of Clinical Electroencephalography. 3rd ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2003
- The Sleep Disturbance Scale for Children (SDSC). Construction and validation of an instrument to evaluate sleep disturbances in childhood and adolescence.J Sleep Res. 1996; 5: 251-261
BMDP Statistical Software. Dixon WJ, chief ed. Los Angeles, CA: University of California Press; 1993.
- Sleep disorders in children with cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2006; 48: 564-568
- Sleep habits and disturbances in Malaysian children with epilepsy.J Paediatr Child Health. 2010; 46: 80-84
- Sleep and behavioral problems in rolandic epilepsy.Pediatr Neurol. 2013; 48: 115-122
- Sleep disturbances in CHARGE syndrome: types and relationships with behavior and caregiver well-being.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2009; 51: 143-150
- Tic disorders and arousal dysfunction: clinical evaluation of 49 children and adolescents.Minerva Pediatr. 2004; 56: 327-334
- Sleep-to-wake transition movement disorders.Sleep Med. 2011; 12: S11-S16
- Sleep disturbances and teacher ratings of school achievement and temperament in children.Sleep Med. 2006; 7: 43-48
- Sleep hygiene intervention for youth aged 10 to 18 years with problematic sleep: a before-after pilot study.BMC Pediatr. 2012; 12: 189