Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spectrum of epileptic syndromes with electrical status epilepticus during sleep in children.Pediatr Neurol. 2000; 22: 371-379
- Subclinical “electrical status epilepticus” induced by sleep in children. A clinical and electroencephalographic study of six cases.Arch Neurol. 1971; 24: 242-252
- Continuous spike and waves during sleep and electrical status epilepticus in sleep.J Clin Neurophysiol. 2011; 28: 154-164
- Electrical status epilepticus during sleep (ESES). Different clinical syndromes: towards a unifying view?.Brain Dev. 1997; 19: 447-451
- Epileptic encephalopathy of late childhood: Landau-Kleffner syndrome and the syndrome of continuous spikes and waves during slow-wave sleep.J Clin Neurophysiol. 2003; 20: 462-472
- Clinical spectrum and medical treatment of children with electrical status epilepticus in sleep (ESES).Epilepsia. 2009; 50: 1517-1524
- Treatment of electrical status epilepticus by short diazepam (DZP) cycles after DZP rectal bolus test.Brain Dev. 1995; 17: 330-333
- Treatment of epilepsy with electrical status epilepticus during slow sleep and its related disorders.Brain Dev. 2006; 28: 281-286
- Short-term response of sleep-potentiated spiking to high-dose diazepam in electric status epilepticus during sleep.Pediatr Neurol. 2012; 46: 312-318
- Response rates to mail surveys published in medical journals.J Clin Epidemiol. 1997; 50: 1129-1136