Patients and Results
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Non-penetrance in tuberous sclerosis.Lancet. 2000; 355: 1698
- The TSC1-TSC2 complex: a molecular switchboard controlling cell growth.Biochem J. 2008; 412: 179-190
- Efficacy and safety of everolimus for subependymal giant cell astrocytomas associated with tuberous sclerosis complex (EXIST-1): a multicentre, randomised, placebo-controlled phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2012; 381: 125-132
- Everolimus for angiomyolipoma associated with tuberous sclerosis complex or sporadic lymphangioleiomyomatosis (EXIST-2): a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2013; 381: 817-824
FDA Drug Approval and Databases: Everolimus for Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC). Available at: http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/InformationOnDrugs/ApprovedDrugs/ucm317490.htm. Accessed September 24, 2013.
FDA Drug Approval and Databases: Everolimus 2012. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/InformationOnDrugs/ApprovedDrugs/ucm302081.htm. Accessed September 24, 2013.
Swissmedic Prodcur Information Votubia. Available at: http://www.swissmedicinfo.ch. Accessed September 24, 2013.
- First left-right comparative study of topical rapamycin vs. vehicle for facial angiofibromas in patients with tuberous sclerosis complex.Br J Dermatol. 2013; 169: 1314-1318
- A novel topical rapamycin cream for the treatment of facial angiofibromas in tuberous sclerosis complex.J Child Neurol. 2013; 28: 933-936
- Successful treatment of angiofibromata of tuberous sclerosis complex with rapamycin.J Dermatolog Treat. 2012; 23: 46-48
- Topical rapamycin therapy to alleviate the cutaneous manifestations of tuberous sclerosis complex: a double-blind, randomized, controlled trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of topically applied rapamycin.Drugs R D. 2012; 12: 121-126
- Facial angiofibromas treated with topical rapamycin: an excellent choice with fast response.Dermatol Online J. 2012; 18: 15
- A novel application of topical rapamycin formulation, an inhibitor of mTOR, for patients with hypomelanotic macules in tuberous sclerosis complex.Arch Dermatol. 2012; 148: 138-139
- Dramatic improvement of facial angiofibromas in tuberous sclerosis with topical rapamycin: optimizing a treatment protocol.Arch Dermatol. 2011; 147: 1116-1117
- Topical 0.1% rapamycin for angiofibromas in paediatric patients with tuberous sclerosis: a pilot study of four patients.Australas J Dermatol. 2012; 53: 52-56
- Treatment of facial angiofibromas with topical application of oral rapamycin solution (1mgmL(-1)) in two patients with tuberous sclerosis.Br J Dermatol. 2011; 165: 922-923
- Sustained clinical effectiveness and favorable safety profile of topical sirolimus for tuberous sclerosis - associated facial angiofibroma.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2012; 26: 1315-1318
- A topical combination of rapamycin and tacrolimus for the treatment of angiofibroma due to tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC): a pilot study of nine Japanese patients with TSC of different disease severity.Br J Dermatol. 2011; 165: 912-916
- Topical rapamycin: a novel approach to facial angiofibromas in tuberous sclerosis.Arch Dermatol. 2010; 146: 715-718
- Entwicklung von Arzneiformen zur dermalen und ophthalmologischen Applikation schwerlöslicher Immunsuppressiva.(Dissertation) Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany2007
- Degradation of rapamycin and its ring-opened isomer: role of base catalysis.ARKTVOC. 2007; : 110-131
- Gel structures of dermatological vehicles and their influence on drug release.Proc Int Congr Pharm Sci FIP. 1985; 45 (Top. Pharm. Sci.): 329-343
Walther Kern, Theodor Cordes, Untersuchungen über Handelsvaselinen, Article first published online: 23 Sep 2006, http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/ardp.19432810104.
- Multiple facial angiofibromas treated with high-frequency equipment.An Bras Dermatol. 2011; 86: S186-S189
- New technique using combined pulsed dye laser and fractional resurfacing for treating facial angiofibromas in tuberous sclerosis.Lasers Surg Med. 2010; 42: 357-360
- CO2, argon, and pulsed dye laser treatment of angiofibromas.J Dermatol Surg Oncol. 1994; 20: 808-812
- Treatment of angiofibromas of tuberous sclerosis with 5-aminolevulinic acid blue light photodynamic therapy followed by immediate pulsed dye laser.Dermatol Surg. 2009; 35: 1849-1851
- Targeted topical and combination laser surgery for the treatment of angiofibromas.Lasers Surg Med. 2013; 45: 555-557
- Treatment of angiofibromas in tuberous sclerosis complex: the effect of topical rapamycin and concomitant laser therapy.Dermatology. 2014; 228: 37-41