Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Visual hallucinations and illusions.in: Neuro-ophthalmology Diagnosis and Management. 2nd edition. Elsevier, London2010: 398-399
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.Macmillan, London1865 (downloaded from Apple iBooks August 14 2013)
- Certain hallucinations peculiar to migraine.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1952; 116: 346-351
- The syndrome of Alice in Wonderland.Can Med Assoc J. 1955; 73: 701-704
- Alice in Wonderland syndrome: somesthetic vs visual perceptual disturbance.Neurology. 2013; 80: 1262-1264
- Obligatory and facultative symptoms of the Alice in Wonderland syndrome.Minerva Med. 2002; 93 (Italian): 287-293
- The Alice in Wonderland syndrome in juvenile migraine.Pediatrics. 1979; 63: 517-519
- “Alice in Wonderland” syndrome as a presenting symptom of infectious mononucleosis in children: a description of three affected young people.Clin Pediatr (Phila). 1977; 16: 143-146
- Alice-in-Wonderland syndrome—a case-based update and long-term outcome in nine children.Childs Nerv Syst. 2011; 27: 893-896