Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Possible mechanisms of disease development in tuberous sclerosis.Lancet. 2008 Jan; 9: 73-79
- Everolimus: in patients with subependymal giant cell astrocytoma associated with tuberous sclerosis complex.Pediatr Drugs. 2012; 14: 51-60
- Everolimus for angiomyolipoma associated with tuberous sclerosis complex or sporadic lymphangioleiomyomatosis (EXIST-2): a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2013; 9: 817-824
- Oral and intravenously administered mTOR inhibitors for metastatic renal cell carcinoma: pharmacokinetic considerations and clinical implications.Cancer Treat Rev. 2013; 39: 784-792