- Bekiesinska-Figatowska M.
- Duczkowski M.
- Madzik J.
- Uliasz M.
- Zawadka A.
- Baszczeska J.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Neurology
- Diffusion-weighted imaging of the early phase of Wallerian degeneration. A report of two pediatric cases and literature review.Neuroradiol J. 2012; 25: 657-664
- Association between radiographic Wallerian degeneration and neuropathological changes post childhood stroke.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2013; 55: 173-177
- Corticospinal tract pre-wallerian degeneration: a novel outcome predictor for pediatric stroke on acute MRI.Stroke. 2009; 40: 780-787
- Correlation between neonatal cranial ultrasound, MRI in infancy and neurodevelopmental outcome in infants with a large intraventricular haemorrhage with or without unilateral parenchymal involvement.Neuropediatrics. 1998; 29: 180-188
O.T. was responsible for drafting/revising the article, study concept, and analysis of data. C.N. was responsible for drafting/revising the article, study design, analysis and acquisition of data. J.P. was responsible for drafting/revising the article, analysis and acquisition of data, and study supervision.
The authors have no disclosures.