Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thermographic imaging of cutaneous sensory segment in patients with peripheral injury: Skin-temperature stability between sides of the body.J Neurosurg. 1985; 62: 716-720
- Rett syndrome: new observations.Brain Dev. 1987; 9: 525-528
- Asymmetrical skin temperature in ischemic stroke.Stroke. 1995; 26: 1543-1547
- Computer-assisted skin videothermography is a highly sensitive quality tool in the diagnosis and monitoring of complex regional pain syndrome type I.Eur J Appl Physiol. 2004; 91: 516-524
- Skin temperature responses to cold stress in patients with severe motor and intellectual disabilities.Brain Dev. 2013; 35: 265-269
- Skin temperature in the extremities of healthy and neurologically impaired children.Eur J Paediatr Neurol. 2005; 9: 347-354
- Reproducibility of infrared thermography measurements in healthy individuals.Physiol Meas. 2008; 29: 515-524
- Hand preference, extant of laterality, and functional hand use in Rett syndrome.J Child Neurol. 2003; 18: 481-487
- Rett females: Patterns of characteristic side-asymmetric neuroimpairments at long-term follow-up.Neuropediatrics. 2002; 33: 324-326
- Infrared thermal imaging in medicine.Physiol Meas. 2012; 33: R33-R46