Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Neurology
- The incidence of Rett syndrome in France.Pediatr Neurol. 2006; 34: 372-375
- Rett syndrome in Australia: a review of the epidemiology.J Pediatr. 2006; 148: 347-352
- Prevalence study of Rett syndrome in North Dakota children.Am J Med Genet. 1991; 38: 565-568
- High male : female ratio of germ-line mutations: an alternative explanation for postulated gestational lethality in males in X-linked dominant disorders.Am J Hum Genet. 1996; 58: 1364-1368
- A progressive syndrome of autism, dementia, ataxia, and loss of purposeful hand use in girls: Rett's syndrome: report of 35 cases.Ann Neurol. 1983; 14: 471-479
- Rett syndrome: revised diagnostic criteria and nomenclature.Ann Neurol. 2010; 68 (for; The RettSearch Consortium): 946-951
- Rett syndrome: analysis of deaths in the British survey.Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1997; 6: 71-74
- Aging in persons with Rett syndrome: an updated review.ScientificWorldJournal. 2010; 10: 778-787
- Longevity in Rett syndrome: probing the North American database.J Pediatr. 2010; 159: 135-138
- Rett syndrome diagnostic criteria: lessons from the Natural History Study.Ann Neurol. 2010; 68: 951-955https://doi.org/10.1002/ana.22154
- Rett syndrome: coming to terms with treatment.Adv Neurosci (Hindawi). 2014; 2014: 345270
- The changing face of survival in Rett syndrome and MECP2-related disorders.Pediatr Neurol. 2015; 53: 402-411
- Specific mutations in methyl-CpG-binding protein 2 confer different severity in Rett syndrome.Neurology. 2008; 70: 1313-1321
- DNA methylation and Rett syndrome.Hum Mol Genet. 2003; 12 Spec No 2: R221-R227
- Recent advances in MECP2 structure and function.Biochem Cell Biol. 2009; 87: 219-227
- Partial reversal of Rett syndrome-like symptoms in MeCP2 mutant mice.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2009; 106: 2029-2034
- Rett syndrome and associated movement disorders.Mov Disord. 1990; 5: 195-202
- Developmental delay in Rett syndrome: data from the natural history study.J Neurodev Disord. 2014; 6: 20
- Improving treatment trial outcomes for Rett syndrome: the development of Rett-specific anchors for the Clinical Global Impression Scale.J Child Neurol. 2015; 30: 1743-1748
- Calcium upregulation by percutaneous administration of gene therapy in cardiac disease (CUPID): a Phase 2 trial of intracoronary gene therapy of sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ ATPase in patients with advanced heart failure.Circulation. 2011; 124: 304-313https://doi.org/10.1161/circulationaha.111.022889
- Robust inference from multiple test statistics via permutations: a better alternative to the single test statistic approach for randomized trials.Pharm Stat. 2013; 12 (Epub 2013 Aug 6): 282-290
Author contributions: DG, JN, JH, LG conceived the study and JH and LG designed the study. AY and GS provided statistical advice and analyzed the data. AY, GS, NJ, JH, LG, DG, AP, and JN interpreted the data. DZ, JH, LG, and NJ drafted the manuscript. DG, AP, JN, AB, and TF provided critical revision on the manuscript. DG takes responsibility for the article as a whole.
Potential conflicts of interest: DG, JN, AP, TF, and AB were participating investigators in the Neuren trofinetide clinical trial. DZ and AY were consultants of Neuren Pharmaceuticals at the time of the study. JH was an executive at Neuren Pharmaceuticals at the time of the study. NJ and LG are executives of Neuren Pharmaceuticals. GS is a consultant to Neuren Pharmaceuticals.