Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An infant with epilepsy and recurrent hemiplegia due to compound heterozygous variants in ATP1A2.Pediatr Neurol. 2017; 75: 87-90
- Alternating hemiplegia of childhood: early characteristics and evolution of a neurodevelopmental syndrome.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: e534-e541
- Evolution of hemiplegic attacks and epileptic seizures in alternating hemiplegia of childhood.Epilepsy Res. 2010; 90: 248-258
- Alternating hemiplegia of childhood: a study of 10 patients and results of flunarizine treatment.Neurology. 1993; 43: 36-41
- Topiramate therapy in alternating hemiplegia of childhood.Indian J Pediatr. 2017; 84: 957-958