Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Pediatric Neurology
- Neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation.Handbook Clin Neurol. 2018; 147: 293-305
- WDR45 contributes to neurodegeneration through regulation of ER homeostasis and neuronal death.Autophagy. 2020; 16: 531-547
- TRAPPC11 functions in autophagy by recruiting ATG2B-WIPI4/WDR45 to preautophagosomal membranes.Traffic. 2019; 20: 325-345
- Exome sequencing reveals de novo WDR45 mutations causing a phenotypically distinct, X-linked dominant form of NBIA.Am J Hum Genet. 2012; 91: 1144-1149
- BPAN: the only X-linked dominant NBIA disorder.Int Rev Neurobiol. 2013; 110: 85-90
- beta-Propeller protein-associated neurodegeneration: a new X-linked dominant disorder with brain iron accumulation.Brain. 2013; 136: 1708-1717
- Novel WDR45 mutation and pathognomonic BPAN imaging in a young female with mild cognitive delay.Pediatrics. 2015; 136: e714-e717
- De novo mutations in the autophagy gene WDR45 cause static encephalopathy of childhood with neurodegeneration in adulthood.Nat Genet. 2013; 45 (449e1): 445-449
- Early-onset epileptic encephalopathy as the initial clinical presentation of WDR45 deletion in a male patient.Eur J Hum Genet. 2016; 24: 615-618
- Whole exome sequencing in patients with white matter abnormalities.Ann Neurol. 2016; 79: 1031-1037
- The Denver II: A Major Revision and Restandardization of the Denver Developmental Screening Test.Denver Developmental Materials, Denver, CO1990
- The validity of the Bayley-III and DDST-II in preterm infants with neurodevelopmental impairment: a pilot study.Ann Rehabil Med. 2017; 41: 851-857
- Severe infantile onset developmental and epileptic encephalopathy caused by mutations in autophagy gene WDR45.Epilepsia. 2018; 59: e5-e13
- Autistic siblings with novel mutations in two different genes: insight for genetic workups of autistic siblings and connection to mitochondrial dysfunction.Front Pediatr. 2017; 5: 219
- WDR45 mutations in three male patients with west syndrome.J Hum Genet. 2016; 61: 653-661
- Clinical features of a female with WDR45 mutation complicated by infantile spasms: a case report and literature review.Brain Dev. 2017; 39: 804-807
- Elevation of neuron specific enolase and brain iron deposition on susceptibility-weighted imaging as diagnostic clues for beta-propeller protein-associated neurodegeneration in early childhood: additional case report and review of the literature.Am J Med Genet A. 2016; 170a: 322-328
- Exome sequencing reveals a novel WDR45 frameshift mutation and inherited POLR3A heterozygous variants in a female with a complex phenotype and mixed brain MRI findings.Eur J Med Genet. 2015; 58: 381-386
- Novel mutation of the WDR45 gene causing beta-propeller protein-associated neurodegeneration.Mov Disord. 2014; 29: 574-575
Conflicts of interest: A.M., D.L.P., R.J.T., and T.H. are Illumina employees.
Funding disclosures: L.A.: Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under award number KL2TR001879, and research reported in this publication was supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number K23NS114113. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. A.V.: Supported by the Kamens endowed chair for Translational Neurotherapeutics and the Myelin Disorders Bioregistry Project.