Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Declining racial and ethnic representation in clinical academic medicine: a longitudinal study of 16 US medical specialties.PLoS One. 2018; 13: e0207274
- Workforce trends and analysis of selected pediatric subspecialties in the United States.Acad Pediatr. 2018; 18: 805-812
- Characteristics of graduating US allopathic medical students pursuing a career in neurology.Neurology. 2019; 92: e2051-e2063
- Survey of training programs’ means for promoting neurology and attracting trainees.Neurology. 2006; 67: 936-939
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Facts.2015 (Available at:)https://www.hcpss.org/f/schools/bsap/hbcu-facts-figures.pdfDate accessed: September 13, 2019
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Higher Education Desegregation.U.S. Department of Education, 1991 (Available at:)https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/docs/hq9511.htmlDate accessed: September 13, 2019
HBCU Lifestyle. List of HBCUs by State. HBCU Lifestyle. Available at: https://hbculifestyle.com/list-of-hbcu-schools/. Accessed September 13, 2019.
- Table 2: Schools of Medicine total NIH awards to each Medical School in 2018 including percentage of direct and indirect costs.(Available at:)http://www.brimr.org/NIH_Awards/2018/NIH_Awards_2018.htmDate accessed: September 13, 2019
- The role of the pediatric neurologist in the care of children with neurodevelopmental disabilities.Pediatr Neurol. 2018; 88: 3-9
- Historically Black Medical Schools: addressing the minority health professional pipeline and the public mission of care for vulnerable populations.J Nat Med Assoc. 2009; 101: 864-872
- The NIH blueprint for neuroscience research.(Available at:)https://neuroscienceblueprint.nih.gov/Date accessed: June 20, 2020