Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Usefulness of electroencephalography for the management of epilepsy in emergency departments.Neurologia (Engl Ed). 2020; 35: 238-244
- Continuous EEG monitoring in the intensive care unit.Handb Clin Neurol. 2017; 140: 107-116
- Recommendations on the use of EEG monitoring in critically ill patients: consensus statement from the neurointensive care section of the ESICM.Intensive Care Med. 2013; 39: 1337-1351
- Accuracy of limited-montage electroencephalography in monitoring postanoxic comatose patients.Clin EEG Neurosci. 2017; 48: 422-477
- Accuracy of bedside electroencephalographic monitoring in comparison with simultaneous continuous conventional electroencephalography for seizure detection in term infants.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: 1146-1154
- Seizure detection with a commercially available bedside EEG monitor and the subhairline montage.Neurocrit Care. 2009; 11: 411-416
- A pilot study of continuous limited-channel aEEG in term infants with encephalopathy.J Pediatr. 2009; 154: 835-841
- Unified EEG terminology and criteria for nonconvulsive status epilepticus.Epilepsia. 2013; 54: 28-29
- Estimation of in vivo human brain-to-skull conductivity ratio from simultaneous extra- and intra-cranial electrical potential recordings.Clin Neurophysiol. 2005; 116: 456-465
- Neuronal generators and the problem of localization in electroencephalography: application of volume conductor theory to electroencephalography.J Clin Neurophysiol. 1985; 2: 327-354
- Frontopolar ictal epileptiform discharges on scalp electroencephalogram in temporal lobe epilepsy.J Clin Neurophysiol. 1997; 14: 507-512
- Clinical use of EEG in the ICU: technical setting.J Clin Neurophysiol. 2015; 32: 481-485
- Continuous EEG monitoring in children in the intensive care unit (ICU).Neurophysiol Clin. 2015; 45: 75-80
Funding: This study did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sector.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Kanamori conceived and designed the study, drafted the initial manuscript, collected the data, carried out the initial analyses, and reviewed and revised the manuscript. Drs. Sakaguchi and Miyama interpreted the electroencephalography findings and critically reviewed the manuscript. All the authors approved the final manuscript as submitted and agree to be accountable for all aspects of the work. The authors declare no conflict of interest.