- Yardımcı-Lokmanoğlu B.N.
- Fırat T.
- Delioğlu K.
- Porsnok D.
- Sırtbaş G.
- Mutlu A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Early spontaneous movements and upper extremity movement score in infants with all Narakas Types of Obstetric Brachial Plexus Palsy.Pediatric Neurology. 2022; 0https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pediatrneurol.2022.06.008
- Cerebral reorganization in patients with brachial plexus birth injury and residual shoulder problems.Front Neurol. 2016; 7: 240https://doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2016.00240/bibtex
- Changes of inter-hemispheric functional connectivity between motor cortices after brachial plexuses injury: a resting-state fMRI study.Neuroscience. 2013; 243: 33-39https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroscience.2013.03.048
- Obstetric brachial plexus palsy: Can a unilateral birth onset peripheral injury significantly affect brain development?.Dev Neurorehabil. 2020; 23: 375https://doi.org/10.1080/17518423.2019.1689437
- The General Movement Assessment Helps Us to Identify Preterm Infants at Risk for Cognitive Dysfunction.Front Psychol. 2016; 7: 406https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00406
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Declaration of interest: None
Writing, Editing, Critical revision, and Final approval: Lokesh Saini, Pradeep Kumar Gunasekaran.