Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute ataxia in children: a review of the differential diagnosis and evaluation in the emergency department.Pediatr Neurol. 2016; 6: 14-30
- Acute ataxia in paediatric emergency departments: a multicentre Italian study.Arch Dis Child. 2019; 104: 768-774
- Ataxia in children: early recognition and clinical evaluation.Riv Ital Pediatr. 2017; 43: 1-9
- Assessing the conscious level in infants and young children: a paediatric version of the Glasgow Coma Scale.Childs Nerv Syst. 1988; 4: 30-33
- Evaluation of changes in pediatric emergency department utilization during COVID-19 pandemic.Arch Pediatr. 2021 Nov; 28: 677-682
- Acute Ataxia in Childhood: 11-Year Experience at a Major Pediatric Neurology Referral Center.J Child Neurol. 2016; 31: 1156
- Acute ataxia in childhood: clinical presentation, etiology, and prognosis of single-center experience.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2021; 37: 97-99
- Acute ataxia in children: Common causes and yield of diagnostic work-up in the era of varicella vaccination.J Clin Neurosci. 2019; 68: 146-150
- Acute ataxia in childhood.J Child Neurol. 2003; 18: 309
- Acute childhood ataxia: 10-year experience.J Child Neurol. 1994; 9: 381
- Clinical spectrum of acute poisoning in children admitted to the pediatric emergency department.Pediatr Neonatol. 2019; 60: 59-67
- Pediatric brain tumors.Neurol Clin. 2003; 21: 897
- Utility of Neuroimaging in Children Presenting to a Pediatric Emergency Department With Ataxia.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2019; 35: 335-340
- Cerebellar ataxia in children: a clinical and MRI approach to the differential diagnosis.Top Magn Reson Imagi. 2018; 27: 275-302
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding : This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Financial/other relationships: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose. Peer reviewers on this manuscript have no relevant financial or other relationships to disclose.
Availability of data: The data that support the findings of this study are available from the corresponding author upon reasonable request.
Declaration of interest: No potential conflict of interest was reported by the author(s).
MD Yaradılmış, MD Güngör and Prof Tuygun, Karacan conceptualized and designed the study, drafted the initial manuscript, and reviewed and revised the manuscript.
MD Yaradılmış, Drs Öztürk, Göktuğ, Bodur, Güneylioglu, Aydin designed the data collection instruments, collected data, reviewed, and revised the manuscript.
Drs Yaradılmıs, Özdemir and Atasoy carried out the initial analyses, reviewed and revised the manuscript.
All authors approve the final version of manuscript and accept all the responsibilities.